Monday 27 October 2014

Prayer 102714

Dear God

Please help me.
I am so exhausted, but I can't go to sleep without finishing my writing assignment for my PDP application.
Yes, I am reapplying again for the umpteenth times.
That's partially the reason for my anxiety.
The next is the several things I have to do for this week.
I want to do everything.
Everything that popped into my head seems like an opportunity of improvement for me.
So I accomplish them.
But I feel like I am running out of gas.
Personally, I really like to ask for help.
Like literally screaming, "Yo, am I the only one who cares around here?!?!"
Obviously, that's not true. Everyone cares somewhat.
But...please do something.
Dear God. Help me finish the outline of this writing in half an hour.
Let me sleep earlier please.

In Jesus' name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment