Thursday 12 November 2015

highschool

Sometimes, I just can't sleep. So today, I am thinking about highschool. Which group did I belong to in highschool? Was I the nerds? I don't think so. Was I the the popular kids? Definitely not man. So I guess I was the average-Joe. I was really nice though. I still am. I do think sometimes people take advantage of me. The problem is I wouldn't think so.

So I haven't checked my messages for the longest time, because I am learning to be patient. No. I just don't like the feeling of disappointment when I realized no one replied me or that my message has not been read. I always turned off my device as soon as I pressed send because I don't want to see any response to my msg. Reason is there would be none. Gosh. I act like a highschooler. And that my faithful friends, I am in deep poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment