Thursday 24 March 2016

love letter to God

God, are you a romantic individual?
Why do people find thrill in romantic relationship with humans but not you?
If you are my lover, you should be romantic.
I could picture you as my father and my friends. But if you are a man, I would picture you as a conservative individual living at home. And that just wouldn't do for me. Of course, that couldn't be it right? My God would be much more attractive than this. If I am to go out with you, you'd need to be charismatic. If you are so, open up my eyes to see the things you have done for me daily. From the moment I wake up, you whisper gentle air into my surrounding. When I step into the wilderness, I see pop of color everywhere. They are your gift for me on my way to school. You love me, but I did not give you the time to tell me so. I want things my way and I want it now. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment