Monday 11 April 2016

my happy list

hello
I did several things that made me happy today. I shall list them all.

I was sad yesterday and happy today. Maybe I really do have an issue and I do not have the solution for it. I am trying to take a step at a time to fix myself. Not that I need any fixing. I dont, but I do. Because carrying on this obsession is not normal. But I am stupidly stubborn to the core. Even if I lock myself up, I would still be like that. So what am I going to do with myself. I shall list out my happy list today.

1. I fed my mom and dad
2. I served my mom and dad by pumping up the gas while they wait in the car (yes, so luxurious)
3. I don't have to refine my resume yet
4. I was with my module
5. I did laundry
6. I found my final report
7. I realize my SA actually wrote me a good report
8. My friend won an ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment