Monday 30 May 2016

finance always playing catch up

I am always a step behind. I didn't want to do journals anymore because I would know too much about myself. I have a million things to do or could do, so I have no time to get to know myself. That's why I haven't been blogging for a while. But today, I am back, because I realized that I wasn't getting nothing done.

So frustrated! Today I looked at one card bill and then the other. How did I end up with two card bills? This is the first month when I really cut down on the amount of money I am spending, but how come it is not reflecting on my bill. Yes, I had to pay for this and that. Legit things like tuition, plane ticket, gas, and etc... It doesn't matter, I am still behind. I am not earning money. Do you feel me? I am so... behind in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment