Wednesday 16 July 2014

Restart

Everyone wants a restart at some points in their life.
I wanted one now.
There are many times when I choose to run away, but a STOP sign stood in front of me.
It forced me to go back and faced whatever it is that I should stand up to.
That is... the GRACE of God.
Giving me no other ways out, except through the front door.
"Don't RUN, don't ESCAPE," He said
"I placed these people here to train you, so you can better do the work of God."

I remembered God's promise to David,
"I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, who will come from your own body, and I will establish his kingdom... I will establish his kingdom."

I read Matthew 1 and asked, "Why does Jesus have to come under the heritage of David?"

Because of the promise that was previously given to David...
David's line is the only line that can be considered the line of royalty. It is not something that can be changed.

When God make a promise, He make sure it is fulfilled.

It is as if I need to start this process of learning all over again.
i AM a worshipper.
i AM called to lead.
i AM to love.
i AM to be brave.
i AM to be greater.

So as a little pledge I said to myself, "Arise and go on. He goes with you."


No comments:

Post a Comment