Friday 13 July 2012

Born a Fighter

I would never go down without a fight. I may be struck down, but I won't be there for long.

This week, I struggle to believe that faith will carry me far; that miracle will come my way. I was so determined that everything will unravel itself. I'll be okay. But a letter of rejection arrive, and I am back to square one. Surprisingly, I am not as heart-broken as I thought I would be. This is somewhat of an expected result. Just when I thought I could hold myself together, the weight of the family fell on me. Time. I need more time. Everyone is waiting for me--it seemed. I don't have the luxurious time to figure it out. I am mad--seriously mad. "It time can fix everything, then why do I need You!"


If I am on my own, I wouldn't be as afraid. But because I am not, I felt like all eye gaze on me. I need to do something to balance the unbalance. "That's not my problem though!" I shouldn't have to report to anyone by myself and what's inside of me.


I believe in Him for too long to give up now. I will not. I shall see the end of this. See His explanation. I am willing to bet the rest of my life in something Good. For He is Sovereign. I will run the race and fight the battle ahead.


God help me.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZvZWUZFevI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment