Wednesday 25 July 2012

Time to get out there

I have a list of things I like to do before I die--my bucket list as the movie put it. But before all that, what I really wanted to do is to push myself over the limit. I have many fears in life, spiritually, emotionally, and physically. So I wanted to challenge myself. I am already on my way, as I chose not to flow with the crowd. Why? Because I am a rebel. (Or just a person that wants to get to the end of it.) What is out there than what I've known of already? Is this it? What else is out there? What's the meaning behind it all? Surely there is something I am destined for?

I aimed not to follow the general desire of a typical person, such as relationship and money. Because I know deep down, that's not really what we want. Perhaps passion and love is the motivation behind it all. But I've seen so many people get lost along the way. They lost sight of what they are after and they just end up moving in the mist of all the rushing people trying to get somewhere with nowhere in sight.

The following posts will be all about what I see, what I learn when I get out here--my comfort zone, and my common understanding. 
Pushing myself over the fence to see more than the garden I grew up in. Time to get out there

No comments:

Post a Comment