Saturday 7 July 2012

So simple, yet so complicated

How can something so simple and innocent unravel into something so ugly and complicated.
It wasn't meant to be like this. Really, the root of the story is just my desire to sleep.

So, we have relatives over for a sleep over. There had been issue regarding sleeping arrangement. Personally, I think it's no big deal. As long as there is a pillow and a blanket, I am good to go. So, when my sister suggested  for everyone to sleep in the living room. I agreed. Frankly, I don't give a damn where I sleep and I want everyone to know that including my brother, who is usually the whiniest of all.
At around 10, I felt really beat up. Full of exhaustion, I confirm the deal with my absent-minded sister. I carried my sleeping tool to the living room and went straight to bed. My brother who has no idea about the deal wonder what this is all about. I was too tired and out of it to talk to him. In the end he couldn't beat his curiosity and anxiety over the issue. He just couldn't get over himself and so he dragged me out of my sleep and start questioning my unconscious self.

Fuck. I just want to sleep okay.

And now, I lay awake in the middle of the night in my bed, unable to shut off my brain.
Another restless night.

No comments:

Post a Comment