Wednesday 20 May 2015

DumDumDumDum morning ruined

Dear diary:
My morning is ruined.
Today is Wednesday. I am always happy on a Wednesday. Today is the day I get to force Dumdum to sit beside me for approx. 30 min. That was always fun because you can never predict what Dumdum's mood is on that day.
Regardless, I have a breakfast date with Jojo. So I was pretty pumped about today. All except, the sky fell when Mother asked to my schedule and wished to incorporate her schedule into my prearranged schedule. This is not about flexibility, but respect. I guess w both exploded. I woke up at 6 this morning, excited. Now, I am crawling back to bed because I am guilty. This is something I should work on. I should think so. I know Mother is under a lot of stress and whenever possible I should help relieve it by cooperating. I can't help but blame myself for my short-temper and emotional uprising.
So now, I don't feel like I can act silly like in my original plan with Dumdum. I was going to review my story with Dumdum since Dumdum missed it last week.
Anyways, random chatto. The day must go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment