Friday 15 May 2015

grandma

I suppose I should get back into the habit of journaling.
Today I spend the morning with my grandmother in the hospital, and the afternoon tutoring. I cant believe it was a full day, yet I have survived.
The scenario with grandmother is becoming quite complicated. She has dementia and the doc said that it's only going to get worse. Dementia is the reverse process of growing up. Grandmother would eventually be reversed back to a baby. She would not know how to eat, sleep or walk. I can't bare that. The first time I changed grandma, I cried in distress. I can change a baby, but an old woman. It was just really uncomfortable. I did do it eventually.
falling asleep
to be continue

If wish really does come true.
I wish someone can talk to me till I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment