Friday 1 May 2015

Hello

Hello
I want to record my feeling, but I dont know what to say.
The reason why I don't know what to say is because I don't know what I can say.
You know sometimes when you say something over and over again, it became more and more realistic. So I am allowed to repeat myself.
so let me be brief and start from something other than my heart and what-not.

My grandmother went into emergency again. She fell in the morning and now she is not responding properly. I didn't know how to pray for grandmommy. So I didn't. I'm not worried nor sad, because the doctor said her head is okay. But what I am sad about is the fact that when she comes back home, she is going to be stuck again. She doesn't do a lot of activities; just sleep, eat, walk around the house and then sleep some more. I feel bad for her.

I'm sleepy and I am taking tomorrow's shift.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment