Tuesday 28 April 2015

Me as a Princess

It's hard to imagine myself as a princess.
I guess I do somewhat have a slave mentality. Not as serious but it still persists. Like just now, as I was doing the laundry for my family in my exhausted flesh. I was complaining about the number of underwear my mother had placed in the washer. Then I thought to myself: I must do my own laundry next time so I wouldn't be obligated to do the rest of the family's.

When the prodigal son received his title and status back, he also reclaim his authority. Like his father, his words carry weight. In my imagination he does little after he came back. But the truth is after such adventure he would forever be changed. It is everything upside down.

Because my Father has told me that my words carry power. I shall speak.

Dear heavenly Father
I asked you to calm my nerves. So many unsettling things. And I'd be expecting more. So help me tackle every task one by one.

I bless all those people I am worried about. Please bless them and their family. God please see us through.

Dear Jesus
Please give double portion of blessing to my favorite teenager. The lord keeps him and bless him. And I pray for more courage and joy on him. Bless his family. And especially his sister, whom, will be working in a new place. God bless her and giver her trustworthy friends at work. I also pray that you will bless her and my sister with loving brothers in Christ.

In Jesus' name.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment