Sunday 26 April 2015

thing I wouldn't say to you

Hello
I think I miss you.
I have a lot to say.
But I don't think I will.
Not everything is meant to be put in words.
I sang an original song today.
I was proud.
But I think I may have sang it a little too many times. It seems blend now.
Hopefully, I keep at it though.
I mean it is on my bucket list.
You should know. I showed it to you.

I'm not sure what to expect from worship tomorrow. I am very jumpy. I am not sure why.
I am trying to calm my nerves by singing my heart out.
It works because it's not forced.
I'd song about how I feel now with a positive twist.
I wish we could all work on it together.
But the last time I conceived a song; it was a still born. It became my own little collection because it seems people aren't really fond of it.
The chord was hurriedly found and then that was it.
I was helped and that was that.
So I am a little hesitant this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment