Thursday 23 April 2015

not-so-much-of-a-crisis kind of crisis

I haven't posted in such a long time.
For two reasons:
Too many things happened, don't know where to start.
Don't know how to anonymously talk about myself.
Just in case, anyone ever came across this writing, they must never know it's me.
Too embarrassing.

Before I update my life.
I just want to say that I am stuck again.
Happens a lot. No biggie.

Last week, I shared to the youth in regards to worship.
In other words, I preached.
That's right man--I preached!
It was a cool opportunity.
No doubt I fought for it.
At first I thought I might mess up.
But it was alright.
I am proud of myself and my willingness.
I'll share about this another time.

Anyways, this is the crisis this week.
I am stuck.
I don't know why I am stuck.
But I am stuck.
Spiritually.
Man, I am so clueless right now.

"What songs should I pick for Sunday worship?"

It's been a while.

Knock. Knock.
God? You there?



No comments:

Post a Comment