Friday 3 April 2015

Creating "Me"

This is my attempt to organize my messy thoughts.
I am going to do this the only way I know how.
The only way I know to be true.
I am going to have "devotion".
In the midst of chaos and running around.
I ran out of time to clean, to organize, and to listen to God.
I talk a lot. Like a great deal of talking.
But I don't listen.
So this is my attempt to record my journey to reclaim my sanity.
This is the start.
Before devotion.

Start devotion:

So today's verse is in 2 Timothy 1:9.
“(God) saved us & called us with a holy calling…according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began.”
In summary:
I was chosen before time begin.
In Christ Jesus, I was birthed in perfect love.
The idea of "me" came to be.
I am who I am, not based on experience, but based on the creator's perception of me when He created the idea of me.
I as the creation,do not have a say in "who I am".
Though, experience tells me I am not, because people tells me I am not, but they were not my creator.
"According to the purpose and grace given to me in Christ Jesus" before experiences preoccupy my life.
So I am who I am and I do what I was created to do. By the grace of God, I will not only try but will exceed in the purpose I was destined for.

THE END of today's devotion

I also read Luke 9:37-45

Questions:
Jesus said, "You faithless and corrupt people..." Who is He referring to? The man? His disciples? Is He saying "Why have you not learn yet that you have the power to cast out the demons as well?"

Why did He suddenly predicts His death while everyone marvels at his doing. Is He saying that while they are praising Him; He one day would not be so popular? This people has little clue of what they are doing?

The disciples were afraid to ask Him about it even though they did not understand. This is quite plausible. It is for the same reason that students don't ask for clarification in the classroom. Because they were afraid of asking a dumb question.

I think

No comments:

Post a Comment