Friday 5 June 2015

on this lonely night

the only reason that made me obsessed over this person is the fact that he said (past tense) he would listen to me. The fact is he did many things (past tense) that I never expected anyone to do for me. Because I was never expected to be what-cha-m-call-it "loved". Don't know, but if you take my mom for example. She has a problem with listening to me. For some reason today she raised her voice at me when I was doing the work that was asked of me. She was defensive. I don't like when she says, "I won't ask for your help again. I'll do it myself next time."
So, at 1:30 (right now) I really want to talk to not just to anybody but just one body, but I can't. I don't just talk to anybody. I don't know what had became of this bad habit. But on this day when I felt truly underappreciated and extremely exhausted and utterly unproductive, I want to talk to him. But of course

falling asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment