Thursday 25 June 2015

prayer prayer and more

I always fall asleep while I am journaling. Haha. So I can never finish my thoughts. Apologies.
Today I like to mention a prayer.
Dear God
I realized that my family still hasn't come out of that state of tension. It got better but things aren't back to normal yet. There are still many things to settle for grandmother's move.
Dear God, please protect mommy. She has anxiety. I am not sure what exactly triggers it. Although, partially it is my fault, but I think there is more to it.
Dear God
I worked hard on the grad party. I really did. Though I messed up and used way too much time on it. I pray that it will go well and that everyone will have fun. I think we missed that a little. Fun.
Dear God
I pray for Dumdum. Today, I was a little sad and then blank. It's okay. I pray that I don't mind people forgetting me. Even like that, I pray that I can continue to give. And I pray that once in a while Dumdum would remember me.
Dear God
I need clarification. Because people tells me that church peeps are my family. So I try my best to treat them like one. But what if they don't think I am family. I really did dedicate my youth there. I pray that everyone will dream and that everyone will be joyous chasing after their dream.

I pray that Dumdum will be confident and that he will sing. The end.

PS I am nervous for my adventure because I am going to be away from home and "home". Someone pray for me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment