Thursday 11 June 2015

you have to realize that you are loved X10000

I love you even when you say things that are meant to be hurtful.
I am frustrated.
Not at the fact that I am hurt from what you say, but the fact that you do not know how mu how much you are loved.
Why is it that when you say one thing, I hear something different?
Do you know you look drain when you pretend to be mean?
You said you don't care, but it seems like you do. I didn't want to break your front so I played the script. Sometimes I accidently fall into the trap that everything is true. But then the light hit and I realized that it is not true.
You are considerate.
You are true.
You love God and people.
I'm pretty sure I stand somewhere in your heart's well.
You will grow up well.
Someone like me will bug you after my expired date. Meanwhile, I will always be there. I'm that kind of person. I don't forget another. But I will give you the time and space now to my best discretion. Remember I will always be there mentally, spiritually, and physically (if I am not our of the country).
love you and later

No comments:

Post a Comment