Monday 7 September 2015

devastated

I have officially become the worst person on Earth. Oh God, I can't even begin to explain it. It was the worst. Never in my life have I been on the worst list on my parent's side. Now, I have been blacklisted. The confusing thing is I though I was doing the right thing. I was being myself. I was being logical. I was weighing out the pros and cons. I was being mature. As it turns out, being myself is the worst. It is a horrible thing for me to choose to talk about my feeling with someone and prioritize it over going to grandma's. What was I to do? I was crying for nights. I need to be fixed and I need to talk to someone. It was the wrong timing. I went the next day. Then I took someone home today and I have became inconsiderate of family members. "We didn't even ask you to pay us!" What exactly are you saying to me? For so long, I have finally build up an image that I am a daughter and not a slave. I deserve to be treated well. I was given privileges because my daddy loves me. Now I guess it was otherwise. I need to read signs. I can't take things for granted. But I didn't. I really didn't. Don't say I don't care when I really do. It was the worst. My mom was disappointed, sad, and angry. I am broken. The most broken I have ever been...

No comments:

Post a Comment