Tuesday 8 September 2015

tsunami over wave

I used to be terrified of dentist. I'm especially fearful of filling. The sound that it makes when the instrument is drilling into you. That burning smell. Argh. That is scary. And that is why I still have a hole in my mouth. But I remember going to get my teeth pulled. Now the thought of that is even more petrifying. But surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. And guess what? After that day, I was cured of my fear of filling. Going to the dentist isn't that bad anymore.

This is a lot like that situation. I had my whole head occupied with one situation, then something scarier happened and now the previous situation isn't so bad anymore. Family is a bigger deal than friend. So when Mother yelled at me. It sort of happened. I felt disowned. Like things will never get back to the way it was. Suddenly, everything is not that big of a deal. You might think I am sad. I was for three nights. But I don't know. I am not that emotional anymore. I just got to so my thing. Maybe gain the trust back. Maybe not. I feel a little empty. Perhaps, my religion would help me, but I have a little trouble formulating words. I probably don't even deserve to cry. I think this will eventually be over, just like any3 hour exam. I just need to keep going. Hopefully, I don't hurt anyone in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment