Thursday 10 September 2015

sibling jealousy

that's right im jealous. So jealous that I'm not going to be grammatically correct here. She forgot to pack my lunch. Not that I should be expecting my beloved mother to pack lunch for her 27 years old daughter. But she packed my sisters lunch, so why not mine. Just because I'm capable of fending for myself?

she apologized by the way. She asked me why I didn't apologize first. I gave an honest answer, "You might yell at me for simply saying sorry and not changing." So I stayed silent. Kept my voice down until dawn arrive.

it may not be the same ever. Perhaps, her words had some chemical reaction in me. And we all know that chemical reaction is not reversible. I think we forgave each other, but I don't know. Maybe this event is supposed to happen so I would become more independent.

I have one hope for myself. Grow up then and become more independent. I think there is security in being independent.

I will figure this out the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment