Friday 10 July 2015

everything and anything

There are so many things that are going on in my head that I don't know how to process. So I am just using this technique that I've learnt in education 100--just write down everything going through your head.

I love people. I love studying people, knowing about them and understanding them. I am glad that I am getting to know each of my travel mates. Of course, right as I am journaling. I had to close my eyes and rest for half an hour. It has actually been on of the longest day. We went to do a community mapping event. Initially I thought it is mapping out the geographic location of the place but it is really the exploration of the place.

Side note. My friend said I snore. So sad. Make me feel bad.

Anyways, after our little adventure, I am definitely feeling more connected with this little community. But most importantly, I am feeling more connected with our little community. Even though I don't agree with them all the time but it's the balance of being open-minded, accepting and meanwhile keeping a little piece of yourself. Maybe it's. Like that with teaching. And maybe that is what I am supposed to get out of all of this.

I do miss you. I just don't say nothing because it sounds like a taboo to say it or anything related.

I miss church though. For me church is the community I grew up in. I miss singing. I though l'd sing more here but I didn't. I am very quiet. I am my introverted nature is growing back.

The good news is I am going to visit a Hawaiian church on Sunday. Cool. Let's see how that goes.

Dear God
Why am I being put through this? Will I survive? And what will I become? INFP

good night

No comments:

Post a Comment