Wednesday 1 July 2015

Growing Up

Hello readers
Today mark a new chapter in my life.
A chapter which I like to call "Growing Up".
I have landed in the tropical island of Hawaii.
To me 
"Home" is the woman with the "For God so loved the world" t-shirt sitting beside me.
"Home" is the Starbucks sign on the side of the ride.
Other than that everything seems so foreign.
The black mountains seem so majesty and inferior.
The black palm trees seem like statues in the dark.
Needless to say, I am in the wilderness.
It was pitch black all the way.
Reminds me of my grandma's house back in the rural area of Taiwan.
There is someone with a thrifty mind in my group, another one who talks nonstop, another one who is just winging it.
I am the noob.
Tomorrow, the invasive species of chicken which were introduced illegally to the island will wake me up.
At 5 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment