Sunday 24 January 2016

Hope too frail

So I wad about to message someone that "I am soooooooooo nervous about tomorrow!" But my iPod was dead. So I took it as a sign that I shouldn't message the person and expect a reply or something of comfort. And that makes me really sad. So now I am typing here as if I've talked about it with someone but I really didn't. I am kind of really really sad about it.

My sissy just told me something interesting. It made me ponder because you know I like a good puzzle. She said that someone is asking someone out through someone else. She didnt say much, but I look for clues. Haha.

Well...if that someone is asking me out, I am telling you I will be leaving on the next flight out. Not interested. Just in general. No offense anyone. But of course I could be just over thinking it. Let's hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment