Friday 29 January 2016

practicum week

There is a hope that one day we can catch up and I would have lots to say. I think many times I review what I would say. Sometimes once. Sometimes twice. Sometimes it ran through my head a couple of time and I realized I don't need to say it anymore because I felt as if I had said it.
I have been really stressed. I almost thought I couldn't make it to the end of the week. But here I am. I guess I am a survivor. So does a survivor has to be alone? In the morning I couldn't stand it when people talk. I need to think and I can't think when there are noise. So I suppose I really need to live on my own.
I think with this business I would never have a dull moment to think too much. I just need to focus on surviving. That could be my saving grace.

Dear God
Sorry I have not been talking to you. I can't atm, but I am working on it. Meanwhile, I pray for my friend because midterm is coming up. Bless the studying process.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment