Friday 15 January 2016

things

I kept on wanting to start a new blog--something anew. I want a do-over. Sometimes ago when I did not present myself as vulnerable. It's hard to pretend to be strong when you already admit that you are weak. It's not that I am not strong. How do you even define strength? I am able to be alone. Does that mean I am strong? In fact I am getting better and better with that. I don't have to tell people how I feel. I don't have to admit to everything. I simply don't say. I don't think that's healthy, but in a minute. I promise in a minute, I'll get better.
I am trying to fight off this flu (literally). I was sick yesterday and still recovering today. And then you realized that in the moment of your physical sickness, you can be mentally too.
Now I think about it, is there someone that does not felt supported by me. And because of that it is difficult for the person to do the things she wanted to do. And because of that she felt defensive.
PDP is demanding. It's all part of the profession. You have to put in 100%. It's for the kids you know. But boy am I exhausted from the first week.
If we ever do get coffee, I hope we can talk casually and I get to relax. Need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment