Sunday 17 January 2016

just my grandma and me

Today, I visited grandma. I took her for a walk and I played the piano for her. While I was playing the piano, another grandma came by to listen. I wasn't playing well. In fact I haven't played in the longest. I've almost forgotten everything that my teacher has taught me. That grandma told me she played piano before. I told her I wasn't any good and am just a beginner, but she said that's okay. I like that. I think I am going to play piano for my grandmother every week. I should practice a song a week.
Then, I took grandma back to her room and sang hymn with her. She sang with me of course. It made me really happy to see grandma sing. When I said goodbye to her, another grandma (a different one) came and said, "I wish you could sing for me next time. You sing well. You just need a different song." It made me really happy. I just compliment like this more than ever. Although, it may not be the most justify but I think compliments that come from children and old people are the most sincere. What I like the most is that the grandma said "I like you. You have a good attitude." I got complimented on my attitude. Yay! I tried so hard to have a good attitude and a good character. I said I tried hard because like everyone else there are dog poops in my life. But I tried to scoop it up and make my life clean and happy. I really do try to keep up a good attitude and character. I am so glad someone sees that.

No comments:

Post a Comment