Thursday 27 August 2015

a pray a day

Dear Jesus
Today I am very thankful because I have finished a project. A minor one, but a project indeed. I have upholstered a sofa. Now there are several things that I could have done better, but for now I am just glad that I have finished it and have not quit.
I am so happy that I have decided to sleep early and wake up early to play my ukulele. Now I have left it out in the open. Hopefully Mother won't go crazy when she finds that zi have misplace my thing again.

I am also very happy that I have talked to Paris today. She is such a delight to be with. Very cheerful and genuine and sometimes a little awkward, but that's Paris!
I pray for Cavicho. As much as I like to stick on like a scotch tape, I think he needs a breather from my harassment. Although God to be honest, I only say that to make myself feel better. I don't harass. I just do things because they are on my mind. Anyways, I am also thankful for him. Just because no matter how I see it, he is still nice. So happiness and joy to him.
Lord, I never want to be bitter in my life. Help me be genuine always.
In Jesus' name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment