Monday 24 August 2015

post birthday memory

I was really disappointed when I didn't get my pink guitar pick for my birthday.
It all started when I lost my gift to myself-my pink guitar pick.
Out of great excitement, I thought of the perfect gift for someone to give to me. It would mean the WORLD to me if I was to receive it from him.
But the day of my birthday come and there was nothing. It wasn't a big deal because I don't expect people to come all the way out here for me. So the convenient thing to do is to wait till Wednesday, since we would conveniently meet up on Wednesday.
Um... he forgot.
I like to say it wasn't a big deal, but I think it was. I haven't pick up my guitar for a pretty long time. I am a stubborn child. I am still waiting for a pink guitar pick. I just didn't realized how big I made myself in someone else's life. I was scared of myself and my imagination.
forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment