Wednesday 26 August 2015

sick day

Today, I have big sausage lips just like years ago when I ate a poisoned plum. Except this year , I have no idea what I ate. Throughput the years, my body is becoming more and more sensitive. My allergen list seemed to be increasing. From peach to plum to apple, what is it going to be next. I value my health more though. If anything happened to me, the people beside me are going to worry and be sad. So now I value healthy eating. With that being sad. No more coke for you, Penner. C'est tres gross.
In addition to my allergic reaction, my nose has been giving me heck as well. My throat seem somewhat invaded by globe of mucus as well. Don't know if I'd be okay to sing on Saturday. Still got to practice singing while playing.
*cough cough
**awe~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment