Saturday 5 December 2015

Doing well

It was going so well as I raced through the list of things to do today; but then I hit a stumbling block. I began to fear that if A leaves, then B would leave. I don't want to lose connection with B. Although, A is precious too, but B is impulsive. A would come back from time to time, but B probably would not. And why is B flirting with A.

Am I hopeless?

Oh God.

You know how Jacob has an "imprint" on Isabelle in Twlight. Although the funniest comparison, but how else am I suppose to understand this phenomenon.

But you know what? The trick is to sing.
I really like singing. It gives me good vibe.

I used to be really against secular music, but now I do think there are such thing as good music outside of the usual Christian genre. Not all music has to be sappy and emo. Music can be so uplifting. Personally, I'd go for the Disney songs.

Today was okay.
Thank God.


No comments:

Post a Comment