Wednesday 2 December 2015

honesty--i cant

Honesty--they told you that it is the right virtue, but have they told you that sometimes it could lead to self-inflaming destruction. Okay, so I have exaggerated a little. But my point is that lying may sometimes be necessary for survival in this world.

I can't lie though.

No, I legitimately can't lie without bursting my own bubble afterwards. Have I worked up a life of being honest that I have such trouble pretending now. I want to stay true to myself. I would feel like I owe someone the truth by not saying what I feel.

Although I try hard in the recent days to change how I feel, I feel what I feel. At the moment, I stay true to my feeling and hope that in the next moment, I could save myself from the same feeling.

I am pretty sure that I will survive. Like someone said, I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment