Thursday 3 December 2015

self pep talk

Hello Pangsta

Of course you are fine. I just want you to know that just because one part of your life is messed up, you have many other parts that you are excelling in.

It's great that you are not crying about things. It shows progress. And yes, you wake up early and cannot go back to sleep. That's totally fine. You could use the time to work on yourself.
Okay, this is what I want you to do.

1. Go for a walk. The cool air is good for you.
2. Write in your prayer journal.
3. Get to work on church business. Responsibility is responsibility.
4. Have a full schedule and drop dead at the end of the day.

Sorry man, that's the best I can do.
It's sounds robotic and a little imperfect, but you know...I am getting there.

Gosh. What am I? Going through a break-up or something? I laugh at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment