Tuesday 1 December 2015

rambling on

It was easier to talk to you when I am away. Being far gives me the courage to be rejected. Being close by is different. I have to pretend to not care. I think perhaps as time goes, it will be that way. Except guess what, I am stubborn as hell. My mom never taught me to give up. In fact, I practice not giving up all of my life. It's not about giving up though. It's doing what id the best for another. I mean it's unhealthy. The way I am thinking. I will indefinitely end up destroying someone. You know what sucks the most. It is that I have known that if I show too much of myself, it's not going to be attractive. Did you not known that I can be the most attractive person from afar? Wow. I didn't know I am that insecure. All the more reason to work on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment