Thursday 4 September 2014

Dear Diary 9414

No fair. I always fall in it deeper than anyone else. Oh man. You have presented yourself as too fragile. O'de ke. No fair. I want to reject people too. Why am I always the one getting hurt. Probably not entirely true, but I don't care. Everyone else can pull out so much faster than I can.

Awe. How can I even show up tomorrow with this mixed emotion? Awe. Why can't I be neutral?

(Run around crazily.) What to do? What to do? How can I do something spiritual when I am not even thinking about spiritual things?

I am so sorry.

Dear God, I really need a ticket out of here. Please. It's the only way to save me from embarrassment and further ridiculing myself.

Awe. I'll miss bugging people though. Who am I going to bug now?
Awe. I need a legit reason to stop thinking and start focusing.
Awe. If I do get in PDP, I might be going away for a couple month. Can't you be nice to me till then?
Even my own brother can't stand my immaturity. I really got to pull my act together.
HELP! SOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment