Tuesday 16 September 2014

Literally Can't Cry

The hardest part is getting up after you fell.
And no one else can help you, except yourself.

Something is absolutely wrong with me.
I
CAN'T
CRY

You don't understand. This is serious.
I feel sad, but I can't cry.
And the worst part is I cry when I don't want to cry.

Someone told me that I am stuck and that I am purposely suppressing my emotion.
Although true, but I didn't want to be like this to a point that I feel like I may be sick.

My only source of expression is through worship.
I uncontrollably can't stop tearing up when I worship.
The lyric hit hard. I opened my mouth and no sound came out.
I didn't know what to do.
Seriously panicking and seriously don't know what to do.
If this happens again, then what do I do?
Is this healing?
From what though?
Am I really that devastated?
By what though?

I wanted to release myself by crying at home, but I can't.
Tear starts to fall and then it was as if I sucked it back in.
It stopped.

It is so scary when the feeling of sadness overwhelmed me and I can't let it go.

I'll be okay.
I'll be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment