Thursday 4 September 2014

Got hit on by a GRANDPA

Just got hit on by a 60-some years-OLD man.

Usually when I see a grandpa, my beware-of-creepy-guy radar doesn't immediately set off.
I enjoy talking to grandpa, because they remind me of my own. Because it was embedded in my childhood memory, I have always imagined my grandpa as the most loving. That memory was blurred and intermixed with a picture of me on my grandpa's lap. It was a picture/memory submerged in a warm tone color.

Anyways, this old man is no grandpa.
He is single, and looking for fresh meat.
At first he asked if I got school.
I laughed and said, "I am far past school.  I am a graduate."
He said I look young.
That does not sound foreign to me at all.
What surprised me and made me cringe is the fact that he intended on preying on an underage female.
So I might have exaggerated for a bit, because there is no way for me to prove his intention. Regardless, he has somewhat shattered my all grandpa are safe kind of imagination.

The conversation ended when I refused to give him my phone number.
Judging from a few years ago, I can indefinitely say I am no men-magnet, but I am definitely attractive to a 40-60-some-OLD men.

No comments:

Post a Comment