Thursday 18 September 2014

Diary 91814

I am confused.
More confused than ever!

How does this work?
Why did this happen?

Dear God
You are responsible!
If you allow such thing to happen,
You have to see us to the end of this.
I cannot put it into perspective.
I cannot grasp the way you do.
Those words about healing, about revival.
What am I to do?

This is WWII in our church.
Comfort those who choose to follow you to the end;
those who choose to remain in your faithfulness for days.
Strengthen them.

I will see you to the end of this.
This is not the ending you had promised.
You know I am addicted to your promises.
I will not stop until I see it being fulfilled.
Even if it means till the end of my days.
I will still hope.
I will still pray.

Rise up and respond to our cries.
Rise up and do not remain silent.
You see everything.
Can you not hear our silent plea?
Manifest your power and your Holy Spirit.
Take hold and do the incredible.
Now.
Now!

Jesus, I pray.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment