Monday 23 March 2015

An advice for my vulnerable self

Sometimes, you have to sit far back from your immediate environment and give yourself some good advice. The ones that you would give to a friend.

1. You have to be honest with yourself and your situation.

It's true. I admit. I had been very depressed. Had been and is still having. But I am making the decision to altar that negativity into the Words He had promised.

It's true. I have no solution to the mixed emotion I had been having. I have unknown memories of fear in commitment and relationship. I combat with myself almost every time when my feeling seemed to be out of control.

When in my life, have I developed this theory of independence; of the declaration that I must do everything on my own and that I was made to be stronger and "alone".

In which segment of my life, did I begin to think that I am blemished, unattractive, and unworthy.

That is NOT me.

How is it that I am constantly battling with thoughts or good and evil, when the truth is the truth.

God's word is that I have created you in my own image. I have created you to be lovely and beautiful; to be attractive and desirable.

Meanwhile, I have feeling to which I cannot control and cannot hide. I am incapable of loving and am incapable of acting.

No, it's not that I do not love but that I have too much love.

Do you know what happen when you have an overwhelming amount of love? You put yourself at a vulnerable state of being.

Indefinitely, don't give out of your love, give it out of Father's love. There is really no such thing as having too much love. Until you are ready, He will wait for you. Whatever state are in, He is there for you. So, it's okay to hide. Enjoy and know that you are in the palm of His hand. It's okay to be vulnerable. It's okay to not know what to do. Healing takes its time and time is always in His control. Let now be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment