Tuesday 3 March 2015

part anxious still optimistic...

Dear God
I guess that I have forgotten that praising your was my secret weapon against the cruelty of this world.
As some of you may know (possibly none) I have been trying to apply for a teaching program in Canada. Yesterday, I received news that my friend got in. She got an email notification. Anxiously, I checked as well. No email. My friends said that it was probably because I have applied for an extra component, so I had to wait. I feel kind of crappy though. Everyone gets in on their first try. I still haven't got in. Maybe it's time my confidence and optimism gets a reality check. I really think I am going to be a great teacher. Or I am just stubborn. I don't like getting rejected. Maybe that's why. Maybe I am pursuing something that's not meant to be mine.
But anyways, my stubbornness is what keeps me going. I wonder how I'll end up in the future.
I thought I should let you know of some projects I have been working on. I have to utilize this shine shine to my advantage. Stop mopping and clear the fog.
Will introduce the projects in my following blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment