Saturday 21 March 2015

Can we keep it, Dad?

Today is the first day of the conference. It's called the "Identity Conference". Donna Parachin is speaking. I don't really know who she is nor how powerful she is. But I do know something is going on that I can't explain. I have a feeling that God is taking me out of my comfort zone. And frankly I don't really know I I want to go out into a place where there is no people I know who would be behind me. I am terrify. Did God call me out to be alone? By all means, He most certainly didn't. But I felt like that. Because I don't to share my thoughts with everyone. Fact is I only really mention it to family and one outside of family family member. The rest of my secrets and thoughts are scattered among people in bits and pieces. Now here is the most serious legit problem for me. Actual family aside, if my outside of the family family member shows sign of unwillingness to be my family, then what do I do? Truth is I do have trust issue. And there is something I have to deal with. But when I finally solve the challenge and learned the lesson. Is God going to release that person and then that person will be gone from my life? Where are you taking me? And what should I do? Can I keep every VIP? Can I just be normal please? Can I stop please, so I can keep Dummy?

Dear God.
What if I am unable to pass the test?
What I I hurt people along the way?
What if I did something wrong?
It is never wrong to care right?
So help me God!

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. (Philippians' 4:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment