Sunday 29 March 2015

life here and there and everywhere

Hello
So, I can't really put into words of what I am feeling right now. Everything is going well. I felt like I am in a comfortable place in life now. I have students lining up. My friend is talking to me like I matter. I am supporting my family. PDP accepted me. Everything is going well, but I am still quivering. I felt as if so much is going on, even though it isn't. I meant to say something is still unraveling. A mysterious plan of some sort.

Before you think I am going crazy, I will explain. Idea are popping into my head. Various things I can do to put a smile on people's face. There are a lot. My hands and feet can't catch up to my mind. I can't turn it off though. I felt as if it would put a smile on someone's face, then why not. I make time for everything.

Stop. Let me just express my affection.
I want to play on the swing!
Where are you when I need you to play on the swing?!

Resume life.

No comments:

Post a Comment