Tuesday 31 March 2015

Happiness is a decision

These days, I have been lazy. I woke up in the morning and I simply son't know how to start my day. "What can I look forward to today?" I asked myself. Sometimes, it depends on the weather. On a bright sunny day, I feel a little bit more motivated. On Wednesday, I am usually more cheerful, because there is a little bit something out of the ordinary.
Sometimes, when I look at myself in the mirror, I see a beautiful capable young lady. I want to do everything for this young one. Yet, many other times, I see a little girl so afraid to be left alone. And frankly, I do not know what to do for this girl. You see. I can be strong. So very strong and independent that I do not need anybody. Really I do think I can take on the world. I have the full confidence that my Father made me out to be strong and capable. I also believe my Father made me out to be vulnerable. It's the one part of me that I cannot control and it is the very part that kept me real and alive. I am a human, no?
From time to time, a little voice inside me reminds me to be bright and playful. I should not be trouble by the worries, the unknown, nor the ambivalence. I don't know, but tomorrow's worry is in the One who holds the world in His hand. I want to be free. I want to fly. I want to live outside the box. I want to be a silly little girl, who does not know the limit. I want to dream and be happy. Yes. That's what I want to be. Happy. Just be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment