Sunday 15 March 2015

stuck in a gap

I am beginning to realize how delusional I have been. What in the world was I thinking? Now, I just how that I can break free of this delusion. Because quite frankly, it is embarrassing. Usually, I pray people leave me so I have no choice but to leave them. God, why am I like this? What is the meaning of this non-sense? 3 month? I believe you said three month. What's going to happen in three month. I am scared. Am I going to move on? Am I going to be forgotten? I just want you to know how embarrassed I felt every time I miss someone. It is ultimately shameful.

I pray that all the best will come to you.
I pray you'll soar like an eagle.
I pray I'll always pray.
I also pray that you will never ever respond.
And on that note, I pray that God will save me from feeling lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment