Friday 27 March 2015

love is simply how God speaks

Guess what?
I can't tell you~~~
Just kidding.
Today was another happy day, simply because I get to hang out with someone I thought would never ever hang out with me again.
I was so nervous and on guard that I nearly puke. You may ask, then why do I hang out with such a person. No reason. Simply really want to. Life should be simpler in turns of how people act towards one another. I simply care a lot. Too many people perversity the word "love", but it should be the most natural thing when it comes to His creation. If I have to sit and wonder is showing love and feeling loved is a wrong thing to do. Then, I don't know if that is really the language of love.

There is one thing though. I do not know how long I deserve this feeling. You see I dare no ask to receive. I can give out of free will; but I can't expect to receive because that is not my will. I thought about it last night and I cringed a little.

But as of this moment, I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment