Tuesday 6 January 2015

Crazy start to a new year

HI
So I've got a little held up today.
I've finally finished summarizing our meeting from Wednesday. Man, I need to start getting paid for this. It's too much time invested. If I don't get paid financially, please bless the people I care about.

Anyways, today I put a hault on my new year resolution planning because I am now officially stuck. I can't make the amount I intend to make in a month. I am really considering switching route. Tutoring is just too unpredictable and stressful. When you hit holiday, everyone is gone, so you end up with no income. I am trying to think of something that I don't mind doing for a long time--planning, designing, redecorating. Thing is everything requires credentials. I think Tina is right. She has been right for a while now, but I ignored her. She said I may have to switch direction; try a different path. No more struggling, I think I am just going to do it.

You know, I try to focus on something else so I don't end up doing the wrong thing, but I had hoped otherwise. But now I need to be even careful now because things may be spiraling somewhere unpredictable. Oh well. Time will pass. Feeling will too. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment