Friday 2 January 2015

New Year Resolution Part III

There is one thing I fear about blogging. It is the same with any source of information lingering in cyberspace. What if someone finds me? What if someone stalk me? Hey! This is legit fear. Okay?!

New Year Resolution Part I:
1. Pay off student loan by September.
Eight month. $20,000. $2,500/month.
Looks like I am going to be living at home for awhile.
2. Send Mother back to Taiwan in December.
Mother sacrificed a lot to be married into this family. Everybody deserves a break no matter how responsible they felt towards their family. Thanks to the recent opportunity, we know know that it is possible to give Mother a holiday. I would like to keep this up--emergency or no emergency. She must go back to visit grandmother more often.

As much as I like to save the entire world and make everyone happy; that is by no doubt, impossible to achieve. Still, I like to do whatever I can.

Sometimes when I look at people, they are not bound by time or circumstance, they are just human. They want to be happy. Little do I know if people's "LOL" are legit, but I still like to see them smile and laugh. I raised an eyebrow to those who laugh at my intention and call me naive. People need to return to the basis of humanity--positivity, happiness, and motivation. My ultimate goal is to instill purpose into everyday living, to create something that is timeless and colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment