Monday 19 January 2015

Talking to myself

I was really exhausted today. Possibly due to all those science-fiction nightmares I had.

It's really tiring to keep up a friendship. I'd never bother myself with it. But these years, I have been keen on keeping in contact. Today, I was suppose to meet up with a friend of mine. We haven't seen each other for a while. I don't know why I was so proactive in meeting up this time. I just I was really curious as to how he was doing. And I didn't want him to think that just because he is a little different that I'd stop talking to him. I was genuinely interested in how he is doing and what exactly is he doing.

Anyways, I end up going to Metro by myself. That's right--me, myself, and I. It's alright, I don't mind. I was really tired. Sometimes, it's quite nice to walk around the crowd and listen to all the noise. Meanwhile, inside of you, there is that strange silence.

Sometimes, this happens to me. I am usually very talkative, but then all of a sudden, I don't feel like talking. Mainly because no one is talking to me, I think. And then I wonder, why am I okay with talking so much? And why am I so easily satisfy at times? And sometimes, I ask myself, "Are you talking to yourself?" Now, before you start labeling me, "I am not! Okay?" I just wonder if people are listening and want to listen or is forced to listen, that's all. Mind you, I don't go around talking to everybody. I bet it almost seems like I do. But I don't.

I guess that's why I am keeping up this blog.
Talking to myself. Hysterical.

No comments:

Post a Comment