Sunday 4 January 2015

its dark now but the sun will come out tomorrow

Tis the fourth day of 2015 and the first wave has started.

We finally head home after a long day in church. We were discussing the coming year with such excitement and anticipations. Then the moment we stepped into the door, the sparks ignite. Mom and Dad throwing darts every where. There is no safe covering. We were all wounded. Seems like one of us is going to have to sacrifice. Not my sister, she's too fragile. I might have to choose between worship band and cell group leader.

I really wish everyone can be happy, but it seems like happiness is complicated to a lot of people. Personally, I don't understand. With every challenge, there's bound to be a way out. There has to be something you can do to ease the situation. Doesn't it start with your mindset? Well, it makes me sad when I see you sad. So lighten up, "the sun will come out tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment